8-19-02 Updates - Model Gallery +

Read about the latest happenings of this website!

Moderator: Specialdeluxe

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Specialdeluxe
Administrator
Plymouth: Special_Deluxe_4dr_Sedan

8-19-02 Updates - Model Gallery +

Post by Specialdeluxe » Mon Aug 19th, 2002 12:29

8-19-02 Updates

I have created the Model Gallery for each 49 Plymouth model. I will be finishing the descriptions and additional info for each car soon.

Added an article from Jim Benjaminson's book 1946-1959. I will be adding some photos to the article soon.

Implemented a better search engine to the website.

Created Avatars for this Bulletin Board, users can now select a Plymouth related icon like the one to the left of this message.

Continue to do the never ending tweaking of the pages.

Good going in your Plymouth! :driving:

Paul Schettner
'49plymouth.com - Webmaster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable