Site Index
Site Info

It is currently Wed Jul 23rd, 2014 8:10

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 49 Plymouth Business Coupe, NE Texas
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17th, 2010 9:05 
Hey! I'm new here.

Deluxe_3pass_Business_Coupe
1949 Plymouth Business Coupe. Flathead 6 cyl and 3 speed standard. Car has had rust repaired in floors, and a driver quality paint job applied a few years ago. Engine and transmission are currently out of the car, I can start it up for you though. New master cylinder and brake cylinders purchased as well as new rubber brake hoses installed. All trim is there as well as the seat frame and springs but it needs new batting and cover. The glass all needs to be installed. The curved back glass is in good condition, the flat glass for the side windows and windshield will need to be cut. The old pieces are included as templates.

My Dad and I purchased the car a couple of years ago with the intentions of rebuilding it but have had no time and I am tired of pushing it in and out of the shop. We would like $2800 o.b.o. Would be interested in a trade for a 3/4 or 1 ton truck possibly. Car is located in Longview, TX

Pictures are located here: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/Lone_Domino/49Plymouth/