New owner of 1949 plymouth special deluxe

Introduce yourself and your Plymouth here.

Moderators: Specialdeluxe, Johnny_S

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cokeboy5
Hey! I'm new here.
Plymouth: Special_Deluxe_4dr_Sedan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New owner of 1949 plymouth special deluxe

Post by Cokeboy5 » Sun Mar 22nd, 2015 4:30

I just purchased a 1949 plymouth special deluxe 4 door sedan from a second owner with 56,000 original miles. Just replaced both rear wheel cylinders, going thru the car now. It was converted over to 12 volt by the last owner and am going thru and rebooking and fixing project stuff. I have the original clock working and am now working on the radio...ugh! From Indiana

Root Beer Stand
Deluxe Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New owner of 1949 plymouth special deluxe

Post by Root Beer Stand » Mon Mar 23rd, 2015 4:04

Have fun with your new (old) American car!
"Lucille" the Grandkids, the Mrs, and me!!

oldstogiescigars
Hey! I'm new here.

Post by oldstogiescigars » Mon May 25th, 2015 10:38

I just picked up the Special Deluxe with 61k miles also... it's all there, just need to do some basic work to it.

Root Beer Stand
Deluxe Member

Post by Root Beer Stand » Mon May 25th, 2015 4:30

Enjoy!!

RBS
"Lucille" the Grandkids, the Mrs, and me!!

Johnny_S
Plymouth: No_Plymouth

Post by Johnny_S » Wed Aug 19th, 2015 6:17

They can be lots of fun .... any pictures ??