Parts wish list.

Post here for the Parts you are looking for!

Moderator: Specialdeluxe

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
az3window
Hey! I'm new here.
Plymouth: Deluxe_3pass_Business_Coupe

Parts wish list.

Post by az3window » Tue Apr 7th, 2009 10:37

All, Looking for the following:
convertible visor mounts and visors but not too picky.
All three of the pins on the top of a convertible windshield frame.

THanks in advance.
-LarryG

Johnny_S
Plymouth: No_Plymouth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Parts wish list.

Post by Johnny_S » Wed Apr 8th, 2009 7:04

Larry, did you trade the business coupe in or just get a convertible to go along with the P17 ???

az3window
Hey! I'm new here.
Plymouth: Deluxe_3pass_Business_Coupe

Post by az3window » Sat Apr 11th, 2009 8:57

Johnny_S wrote:Larry, did you trade the business coupe in or just get a convertible to go along with the P17 ???
Well, its kinda like this... Its not a biz coupe any longer. Its kind of a roadster now. Much like a plym version of a wayfarer roadster.

I will post pictures when I get some time.

Johnny_S
Plymouth: No_Plymouth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Johnny_S » Sat Apr 11th, 2009 9:33

Now that will be interesting to see ..... cool.